The Student Cardinal Athletic Fund (SCAF) is the student-based subsidiary of the Cardinal Athletic Fund (CAF), the official fundraising organization of Louisville Athletics. The SCAF allows enrolled UofL students the ability to support the mission of excellence throughout our athletic department while accumulating CAF Priority Points at double the rate of the general CAF donor.
For information on the benefits of Student CAF for the 2015-16 academic year, please click here to view our brochure. #RaiseSomeL
Graduate students at UofL are now able to get priority seating by joining the Student Cardinal Athletic Fund (SCAF). Students who join at the "Team Captain" level, are able to sit within the undergraduate ticket allotment with your guest ticket. Here is the process for graduate students who elect this process...
- Graduate tickets will be loaded on your Student ID card for those who elect this process
- No hard ticket will be distributed as your tickets become a general admission ticket
- Students must attended the game with their guest and enter the gates together
- No tickets can be transferred or will-called
- Students will have to complete the claim process and the stadium entrance policies which undergraduates participate in
- All SCAF members have a one (1) hour priority claim period on ticket claims
If you have further questions about the new priority seating benefit available to graduate students, please contact the CAF offices at 502-852-8921.